It was a fun packed journey from Lightning Ridge to the Sunshine Coast
on behalf of the CMCA Outback-Xplorer guided this Safari from 03.04.17 - 26.04.17 with 25 motorhomes It was a fun packed journey from Lightning Ridge to the Sunshine Coast
This exclusive Country to Coast Safari, was led by two experienced, multilingual, first-aid trained Outback-Xplorer tour guides for the entire journey with visits and trips that included...
- Lightning Ridge Mine tour including entrance to the Chambers of Black Hands mine carving art
- Lightning Ridge complimentary bus transfer to the bowls club
- Charleville bus tour and 4WD station tour
- Longreach sunset cruise on Thomson River with on-board Captain's commentary, nibbles served at Sunset Bend stop, two-course table service dinner featuring
- camp oven themed modern cuisine as well as live entertainment
- Cania Gorge
- Fraser Island 4WD tour including transfers, morning/afternoon tea and lunch with wine and beer as well as a guided rainforest walk
- Information pack for each vehicle
- Powered sites at accredited caravan and tourist parks
Optional visits were : Coopers Cottage; Australian Opal Centre; Lightning Ridge Hot Artesian Spas; Bilby Experience; Charleville Cosmos Centre; Cobb & Co Stage Coach; Qantas Museum; Stockman's Hall of Fame; Longreach School of Long Distance Education; the Scenic drive to Fairbairn Dam; the Emerald Historic Railway building; bushwalks in Cania Gorge; a day trip to Lady Musgrave Island; Bundaberg Ginger Beer Factory and the Bundaberg Rum Distillery.
This amazing adventure was managed and guided by the experienced staff at Outback-Xplorer
For more details and more photos and videos visit https://www.facebook.com/outbackXplorer